- 1 red seedless watermelon
- 1 yellow seedless watermelon
- Kitchen knife
- Cutting board
- Round cookie cutters
- Toothpicks, optional
- Lego blocks and figures for decorating
- Wash the watermelons under cool running water and pat dry.
- On a cutting board peel the watermelons and discard the rinds.
- Cut thick blocks to create assorted rectangles.
- Cut thin 1/2-3/4” slices and use round cookie cutter for the lego top circles.
- Attach circles to the rectangles with tooth picks if desired.
- Decorate with legos and lego figures to make your centerpiece.