- Combine watermelon, avocado, lentils, green beans, ginger and kaffir lime leaves in bowl. Toss gently to combine.
- Heat a sauté pan on medium heat and add peanuts. Toast until browned and add sesame seeds and coconut. Toss frequently until coconut is browned and toasted. Remove from pan and cool.
- Combine lime juice, sugar, soy sauce, fish sauce, and salt in a bowl. With a whisk, slowly add peanut oil to combine.
- Pour dressing over the watermelon mixture, add the toasted ingredients and toss gently to combine. Garnish with mint. Season to taste.
- Serve at room temperature.