Blended Burger with Grilled Watermelon
- Begin by placing the mushrooms in a food processor. Pulse until finely chopped, transfer to a medium bowl, and add the ground beef, balsamic, garlic salt, smoked paprika, and black pepper. Mix well using your hands. Divide the mixture into about 6 regular sized patties or 8 slider sized patties.
- Brush the watermelon slices on both sides with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Grill the burgers over medium-high heat until desired doneness. Grill your burger buns for a moment or two, if desired. Last, grill the watermelon slices for 2 minutes per side, watching closely so they don’t burn.
- Mix together the mayonnaise, balsamic, dijon, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Assemble the burgers, topping with the patties with the watermelon first, followed by fresh basil and arugula, then topping with a mayo slathered bun.
- Serving size
- 1 burger
- Calories per serving
- Fat per serving
- Saturated fat per serving
- Trans fat per serving
- Cholesterol per serving
- Sodium per serving
- Carbohydrates per serving
- Fiber per serving
- Sugar per serving
- Protein per serving