- Wet your finger tips (to keep rice and nori from sticking to them) and sprinkle ¼ to ½ cups of rice evenly over the nori sheet leaving a 1-inch wide strip down the length of nori without rice.
- Press down on the rice to pack.
- Place the watermelon, cucumber and avocado in a compact line (on top of the rice) down the edge of the long side of the nori, on the opposite side from the long side without the rice.
- Starting with the side of the nori that has watermelon, cucumber and avocado, roll over the nori to enclose and seal the roll forming a cylinder.
Using a sharp, serrated knife cut the cylinder into 1-inch thick slices simulating the look of sushi. Arrange on a platter and serve.
- Serving size
- Calories per serving
- Fat per serving
- Saturated fat per serving
- Sodium per serving
- Carbohydrates per serving
- Fiber per serving
- Sugar per serving
- Protein per serving